Golf Programs for Women
Green Girls and Let’s Go Clubbing Clinics are held throughout the year.
Green Girls is a one hour mid morning opportunity to try golf with friendly golf instruction which also includes morning tea.
Our next Green Girls complimentary clinic date is yet to be confirmed.
Email queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Let’s Go Clubbing Program, which covers the fundamentals of golf in clinics conducted by our PGA Professional, are held over a 5 week program of 90 minutes clinics followed by lunch (included in registration fee)
The next Let’s Go Clubbing weekend program is scheduled for the following dates;
Saturdays 7, 14, 21, 28 November & 5 December 2020 – 10.00 am-11.30 am followed by lunch (FULLY BOOKED)
Midweek Green Girls and Let’s Go Clubbing Programs are yet to be scheduled.
To register your interest in future Green Girls or Let’s Go Clubbing Programs please contact our Membership Officer, Sandra Flashman – email@example.com
The Fairway Program is a 6 month transition membership which includes monthly clinics, on course sessions with mentors and unlimited access to RAGC practice facilities.
See our Fairways Program Brochure for more details.
Interested in our Fairway Program? Download our latest Brochure outlining the features of this program or complete an enrolment form to join the program
Enrolments and enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org – Fairway Program Enrolment Form.
Royal Adelaide Golf Club Women’s Pathway options
*Current as at 1 July 2020
WHAT DO I BRING TO THE CLINICS?
It’s advisable to bring water, sunscreen and dress according to the Club’s dress code.
Golf shoes or sandshoes are permitted for the Clinics.
If you have your own golf clubs please bring these otherwise the Club does have clubs you can utilise.
WHAT ARE THE CLUB’S DRESS REGULATIONS?
RAGC prides itself on upholding certain traditions of the game and we view dress standards as such. At all times, any adults accompanying a junior either in the clubhouse or on course must adhere to the same dress regulations.
The Club’s Dress Regulations are as follows:
- Shirts must have collars. Golf turtle neck shirts or skivvies are acceptable.
- Shirts must be tucked in unless the shirt is expressly tailored to hang loose in which case the shirt must be no longer than upper hip height.
- Sockettes or ankle socks are to be substantially white or of a colour that matches the predominant colour of the golfer’s outfit. Dress socks are to be plain white or
white with a Club logo.
- Shorts must be tailored and worn with a belt. Cargo shorts (ie shorts with patch pockets sewn onto the side) are not permitted.
- Denim clothing, track tops and leisure suits are not permitted.
- Logos on shirts are to be no larger than pocket size. Shirts with messages, cartoons, loud advertising slogans are not permitted.
- All tattoos must be covered at all times on the Links and in the Clubhouse.
CAN I BRING A GUEST?
Yes you can bring guests to join the clinics, however you are unable to bring guests as part of the Fairway Program.
Members are permitted to introduce guests as per the Club Rules and By-Laws.
Please contact the club for information on clinic dates Membership@royaladelaidegolf.com.au